Powered by Blogger.

me!

girl. desert dweller who loves snow and prefers winter. owned by a regal Snowshoe. proud auntie of four amazing children who will some day rule the world ;) unashamed Trekkie, Questie, Browncoat, 'Scaper and (mostly) all-around sci-fi fangirl. bookworm extraordinaire. amateur colorist. flaming history geek. major PSP addict.

link me!

link me!

CT!





Now selling at!

oh, the places you'll go!

my PSP homes

are you following me? ;)

Friday, March 20, 2015



To kick off the weekend, here's a new GraphFreaks snag set.  This design uses the new GF birthstone beauty of the month--and she's FREE to use!  She is paired with a gorgeous kit by Drea's Creations that was created for the Angels and Artists Against Lyme collab (created to help artist Elizabeth Austin).  

You can get Diamond at the GF blog and the collab set that includes the kit here--AND there's a little something of mine in this collab as well :)

and don't forget to grab my snags here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Past inspirations

My license list

companies:
G.I.L.D.
CILM
CDO
MPT
PTE
MyTA
Pics For Design
Scraps n Company
Scraps and the City
PSP Asylum
Artistic Dreams Imaging
The PSP Project
Artistically Inclined Licensing
EleganceFly
VMArtists
Paper Dolls
Wicked Diabla
All That Glitterz

independent artists/special licenses:
Anthony Guerra Unlimited
Amanda Fontaine limited exclusive
Barbara Jensen
Ismael Rac
Arthur Crowe
Sensual Posers
Elias Chatzoudis
Verymany
Keith Garvey
Kathy Cyr
Vi Nina
Misticheskaya
Queen Uriel
Goldwasser

CU licenses