are you following me? ;)

me!

girl. desert dweller who loves snow and prefers winter. owned by a beautiful, bratty old lady tabby. part-time owned by many beautiful rescue animals looking for their forever homes. proud auntie of four amazing children who will some day rule the world ;) unashamed Trekkie, Questie, Browncoat, 'Scaper and (mostly) all-around sci-fi fangirl. flaming history geek. major PSP addict.

CT!





link me!

link me!

oh, the places you'll go!

My license list

companies:
G.I.L.D.
CILM
MPT
PTE
MyTA
Pics For Design
Scraps n Company
Scraps and the City
PSP Asylum
Artistic Dreams Imaging
The PSP Project
Artistically Inclined Licensing

independent artists/special licenses:
Anthony Guerra Unlimited
Amanda Fontaine limited exclusive
Barbara Jensen
Ismael Rac
Arthur Crowe
Sensual Posers
Elias Chatzoudis
Verymany
Keith Garvey
Kathy Cyr


tags

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 31, 2014

CLUSTER FRAMES ~ Rock Rebel



I'm in a rock mode again, so here is a new set of clusters for you.  These were made from MistyLynn's "Rebel Rider" kit and you can purchase this kit here.

Here are two example tags showing off the clusters and the use of the kit.




and you can come grab my clusters at 4shared

0 comments: