are you following me? ;)

me!

girl. desert dweller who loves snow and prefers winter. owned by a beautiful, bratty old lady tabby. part-time owned by many beautiful rescue animals looking for their forever homes. proud auntie of four amazing children who will some day rule the world ;) unashamed Trekkie, Questie, Browncoat, 'Scaper and (mostly) all-around sci-fi fangirl. flaming history geek. major PSP addict.

CT!





link me!

link me!

oh, the places you'll go!

My license list

companies:
G.I.L.D.
CILM
MPT
PTE
MyTA
Pics For Design
Scraps n Company
Scraps and the City
PSP Asylum
Artistic Dreams Imaging
The PSP Project
Artistically Inclined Licensing

independent artists/special licenses:
Anthony Guerra Unlimited
Amanda Fontaine limited exclusive
Barbara Jensen
Ismael Rac
Arthur Crowe
Sensual Posers
Elias Chatzoudis
Verymany
Keith Garvey
Kathy Cyr


tags

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 21, 2013

Presenting my very first scrap kit!!


so I finally got inspired to make a scrap kit.  after some fiddling, frantic downloading of freebie scripts and goodies, and some yelling at PSP, it is finished!


if you are wondering, the colors were inspired by a lovely Ismael Rac tube called Ready 4 Summer.  of course, you don't need the tube to use the kit--it just helped me out of a bind with a color scheme because i couldn't settle on one!

presenting Summer Splendor:




you can snag it over at 4shared.

please follow the TOU inside when using and let me know you snagged it.  i hope you enjoy it.  and, of course, i would LOVE to see what you make with it!

[an extra thank you goes out to Dzines by Melz for the kit's preview template!]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool-thanks!

Evita

Graphfreaks said...

Very pretty Ruby<3esv

Patricia said...

Thanks for sharing